Today I wanted to share my newest workshop available to all of you. If you live in Oregon, you can join me locally to create this fun album and necklace, but if not, you aren't left out. I have "To-Go" kits available for ordering online, and it includes all necessary instructions needed to put this cute album together at your leisure. All the stamping will be ready to go for you too. Read on for more info.
Mini Album & Necklace Workshop
Wednesday, April 23rd -
Come and play with some products you might not have even noticed in our Idea Book: the Hip Pics Album and our new Base & Bling necklace. At this workshop you will create an entire mini album with a surprise gift held inside- a Pendant Necklace.
Not only will be use stamp sets you've most likely not used before, but we will also be mixing papers from 3 different kits. Wait till you see how good they coordinate.
WHAT: You will create a 16 page album as well as a Pendant Necklace of your choice.
· 1 Hip Pic Album (16 pages, spiral bound)
· 1 Base & Bling Chain
· 1 Base & Bling Pendant & Glass Cover
· 3 Base & Bling Charms
· 1 Dreamer Style Sheet (32 squares to choose from for the album and necklaces)
· 1 Full Package of Triangle Durables
· 1 Full Package of Flamingo Aqua Dots
· 1 Full Package of Silver Washi Tape
· All cardstock and BTP pre-cut for you