It's April 1st, but the news I have to share with you today is no joke! Starting today, April 1, 2014 Close To My Heart has a new special: Anyone who joins CTMH for $99 will not only get the product packed consultant kit, but also a FREE Cricut Cartridge of their choice! No strings attached. This is a $408 value for $99, or even for Free...
On top of that, CTMH is willing to write you a check for $99, to cover the cost of your kit in the first 90 days of your business if you work our Straight To The Top Program.... And that is what I am here for... to help YOU to do just that if you want.
Sign up is fast and easy... it literally takes about 2 minutes. During the process, you will be asked to choose which of our exclusive cartridges you want, and what name you want for your website. CTMH offers ALL consultants a website for free, which I love! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Below are some questions you might have. If I did not answer a particular question you have, be sure to send me an email.
Q: Where do I go to sign up as a consultant?
A: Just click on this link and it will take you the consultant application. http://tina.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx
Q: What is the discount?A: It is 22% which is one of the largest in the industry. You also earn override commissions each month, on top of that, as well as Select Product Credit to use towards FREE Products.
Q: Do I have to have parties or workshops or can I just keep the discount for myself?
A: It is your business and you can run it anyway you like (within Close To My Heart guidelines). This is includes just being a hobbyist and buying for yourself. You will also have the ability to have an online business because CTMH provides you with your own website.
Q: What are the sales requirements?
A: You will need to have $300 per quarter to stay as an active consultant. You can do this in any increment you like.
Q: Will I get any training as a new consultant?
A: Yes! Close To My Heart has a fabulous training program for you, and I have a team mentoring program I do. I work closely with my team (which are all over the US) to help them achieve the kind of business (or hobby) they want. All of my training and team functions are done online so all consultants, no matter where they live, can participate.
Artbooking is our newest Cartridge and features many images, titles and overlays perfect for scrapbooking and creating mini-albums.
The Artiste cartridge is perfect if you love to create 3-D items like boxes and bags. WIth over 700 images though, it works well for cards and scrapbook pages too!
The Art Philosophy cartridge was our first cartridge and it is amazing. I think it is the most versatile of all our cartridges. There are lots of shapes on here that can be used for just about anything.
Here is what you get in the Consultant Kit:
- Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
- Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
- Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos Sampler (W1127)
- Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
- Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037)
- Originals Card Confidence Program (9036)
- Workshops on the Go Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072)
- Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
- Skylark B&T Duos Bulk Paper (BULK322)
- Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
- Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
- Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2195)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2118)
- Slate Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2173)
- My Acrylix Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
- My Acrylix True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
- My Acrylix Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574),
- 3" x 3" My Acrylix Block (Y1006)
- 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block (Y1012)
- 2" x 6 ½" My Acrylix Block (Y1010)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697),
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)